8.09.14 г.

Introduction

It's always difficult to start. Sitting and thinking what to write about myself. I'm just an ordinary woman like any other woman in this world having so many dreams that even hundred lives wouldn't be enough to make them all come true. I once dreamed about travelling around the world and my dream came true, to a certain extent. I dreamed about being able to drive a car one day and I have my driving license in my wallet now. And a bunch of many other dreams, realized and not realized, a part of which will come true, I hope, and some of which will eternally rest in the column of "Dreams".
This blog is one of those dreams which came or is coming true. I will try to make it a culinary journey and something more. Cooking for me is one big journey. My husband often says: "Making a simple sandwich is a whole ritual for you." In my personal philosophy food must not only be tasty but also as much beautiful as possible. I'm not proposing to have outstanding cooking skills, but I assure you that I do it whole heartedly. I will also show you places I visit from time to time, dishes I taste and recepies I take. If at least one of you finds them interesting, it will be a huge honour and pleasure for me.
Welcome, dear friends!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар