10.09.14 г.

Prologue

Photography for me is one of the things that I truly enjoy.  I love snapshotting the instant moments of life and I especially love returning home, making myself comfortable at a cup of coffee and slowly screening the pictures on my notebook – image after image, moment after moment, sip after sip. Of course, I don’t post all photographs – some of them go immediately into the garbage box, some are quietly waiting their turn to be archived and only the best ones (at least in my personal opinion) are published to the world. I am not a professional photographer though it remains to be my dream. I am a woman in love with the art of photography.
When I was a little girl, my dad used to have a mini amateur photo lab in the house. He was fond of photography. He used to close the room, cover the windows with thick blankets and turn the red lights on. And there in the shade of blunted lights photography was born. Pictures of our family - though black-and-white but with so much authenticity and vitality.
I remember one moment of those magic days. I was around 5-6 years old and, like all children, I was very curious. My dad let me in to develop several successive images. On the floor there was a bucket full of photographs and some liquid. I made a bad step or something and fell into the bucket. My dad picked me up and reproved me for being inattentive. Perhaps this moment left an unforgettable trace in my life, which made me fall in love with photography. Or is that some sort of a genetic disposition?
I leave it on you to judge my works.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар