11.09.14 г.

Some images of the Czech Republic...

Here are two photographs which I took from my old little cellphone. I don't remember the name of the place, it's about 40km away from Prague - the capital of the Czech Republic. We were walking through the wood and came across this abandoned sweet little hut. I didn't have a suitable camera that time, so I made it on my little Nokia.

God forgotten place...

 A winter sleep...

Then on one of my birthdays my colleagues gave me a present - a photo camera. That was one of the happiest days in my life. At the beginning I was very careful using it as if it was a very fragile object. Oh Lord, some people need only few things in their lives to make them really happy!

This place is called Slapy (outskirts of Prague, the bank of the Vltava river)

A way of life...


Secret path


And of course the charcoal grill. No barbecue without it



Window to Europe...wink1



You know the value of freedom only when it's taken away from you...


Long live the King!


Caucasian flavour on the Czech land..




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар